Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Feature Requests

Corona Layered Material + Multiple Displacement

(1/4) > >>

Dionysios.TS:
Hi guys and excuse me for bringing up this issue here.

Do you plan to fix the limitation of using Corona Layered Mtl and multiple displacement maps in this cycle?
I am using multiple mix maps now (only evident solution) but things are a bit complicated as I have at least 6 different materials with different displacements and I need to apply all of them on a single terrain object by using multiple masks.

Thanks in advance,

Dionysios -

maru:
This topic is brought up from time to time and we have it logged in our internal task tracker. No specific time frame at this moment, but we will be sure to notify you (and also post a public note) once we have any details.

(Internal ID=321467484)

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-02-25, 16:16:51 ---This topic is brought up from time to time and we have it logged in our internal task tracker. No specific time frame at this moment, but we will be sure to notify you (and also post a public note) once we have any details.

(Internal ID=321467484)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update Maru, I really hope you can make it guys!

Dionysios -

PROH:
+ 1000. This would really make a huge difference in workflow and speed :)

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: PROH on 2020-02-25, 17:54:15 ---+ 1000. This would really make a huge difference in workflow and speed :)

--- End quote ---

Don't tell me... I have to map 1.5km of terrain and deal now with 6 materials + displ. maps makes me sick... :(

Dionysios -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version