Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Mixed bump problem...

(1/2) > >>

Fibonacci:
Hello,

I got an problem about the bump, maybe have anybody idea whats the good way to  fixing?

I attached the render and the material setup, please check it for me...
I have the Corona alpha V5 version. Maybe this is not an a big issue in the daily users, but I'd like to fixing this mixed bump...

Thanks!

Fibonacci:
...here I made a new render, but it's looks like the bump is working...

Any idea?

maru:
What do you consider wrong in these renders? The bump map is too blurry or the "fabric" bump is not visible? If it's one of these then I think this may be caused by texture filtering. Try disabling it in textures' parameters or in Corona (filter texmaps). If you may send this scene, then I could check if the problem is still present in newer builds. Btw, did you sign up for daily builds?

Fibonacci:
Well, Maru...Thanks your comment !

Now I'm trying the the alpha issue, and yes I tried to get the daily builds, but I don't have a activisation key...:(

Somewhere, in something tutorial I seen, if I don't wanna make the blurry surface, like in the second render, than I have to setup the picture's blur to lower. For example the blure let be 0,2 not 1.

In the VRay if I changed the bitmap's filter, than the displacement was much-much faster...But in the alpha5...there is when I tried the displacement, only once I got a render...and after all the time got a max's crash. :( 

I wrote about Keymaster, but today I felt I have to make new renders with alpha5 and learnig...learning.
I think this is the best render, and I like to learning...this is my passion! :)

I'm addicted of Corona!  :D

maru:
There is huge difference between A5 and daily builds. Your problem is probably already fixed (although I'm not sure what is it :) ). Just wait for A6 and you will be happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version