Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
We are checking this out :) In fact we just took delivery of a new super high core/thread count dual EPYC machine this week so that we can better investigate any reported issues along these lines.

Great, that would be great, it is also very frustrating to work in interactive rendering(IR): before i can make any change (for example the color materials or move an object) i have to wait until IR finish rendering (max passes) so we put max passes at 5 (btw the thread override IR is set to -16)
We still can use Photoshop and other programs, just max hangs (test this with HF11.1 and 2021.3 and 2024.2)
Hi there, can you share a test scene? It's working here. What version are you using?

Same here - I don't get it. There are cases where this is useful, technical or artistic, removing it just doesn't make sense. On the contrary, it was something that was missing for some users and requested, please bring it back.
I might be wrong, but i suspect that the noise level is being evaluated from screen pixels and Corona does not have much clue how much specific object is contributing to the overall noise and thus can't exclude or include it in calculation.
I've been waiting since the beginning of time for a Gamma related tone-mapping operator in Corona VFB.

It was introduced in V11 HF1 and I finally got to use it yesterday on a new project but I'm now seeing that it has been removed in V11 Hotfix 2.

Why?

Regardless of colour workflows, OCIO etc. etc. it was an incredibly useful VFB addition and I can't understand what harm would be caused by leaving it in.

Can we please have it back?

Hardware / Re: PC Diagnostic software recommendations?
« Last post by balatschaka on Today at 11:11:12 »
My 2990wx was also driving me nuts. It would sometimes randomly go black screen with fans roaring at 100%, resulting in me restarting manually..
The solution was to get a new machine :)
Hi, thanks for the test scene. I can also confirm this happening and have reported it.
(Report ID=CC4D-704)
Did you try to save render element to the disk and the view it? Also pay attention to the gamma when saving, i think you need to choose override gamma 1.0, unless you're saving to HDR format.
[C4D] Bug Reporting / CoronaSky with projection dome broken ?
« Last post by riccky on Today at 10:34:50 »
Hi,
I want to use the dome projection with a hdri and strange result here. Can you confirm a bug ?
Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10