Author Topic: Corona for Blender  (Read 24026 times)

2018-10-06, 19:34:27

GrzegorzWiecek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello All,
I'm a Blender 3D user, and I'm searching for Corona Render engine for it, for a long time without a success. Does anyone can tell, where can I download it?
I would be thankful.

2018-10-07, 10:42:17
Reply #1

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You need to use standalone, there is two way how to get it- first with demo license for 3dsmax, and second with C4d beta version.

2018-10-07, 12:19:55
Reply #2

GrzegorzWiecek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
OK, so I done it. But after pressing Render button nothing appears.
 I choose Corona C4D version.
 I follow this tutorial

Any advice on this ?

2018-10-07, 23:19:32
Reply #3

GrzegorzWiecek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Succeed. I installled it. But I can's see the material preview, window is all black ;/ and other thing is that when I start render on Blender side, the Corona framebuffed window doesn't show up automatically. I have to go to export path location and open the scene outside Blender each time I wnat to render it. I'll try to install it again. Do you know what could be the cause of it?

Glass is  awesome !!!
Thanks

2018-10-09, 21:36:43
Reply #4

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
There is currently an issue with the preview if you use textures, plain materials should be working.

What version of Blender are you using? Windows/Mac? Can you show the blender log please.

2018-11-01, 16:05:06
Reply #5

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello. I would like to ask you for help. I just can't download version of corona for blender. There where i supposed to download latest version on bit bucket it's only writen that Version 8.x In Progress and nowhere latest version to download. I use windows 64 bit. Can you please help me. Thank you so much.

2018-11-01, 17:01:53
Reply #6

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello. I would like to ask you for help. I just can't download version of corona for blender. There where i supposed to download latest version on bit bucket it's only writen that Version 8.x In Progress and nowhere latest version to download. I use windows 64 bit. Can you please help me. Thank you so much.
Old Corona Standalone renderer (v1.6) is long gone... Now, latest versions come with official installers for 3DS Max or Cinema 4D.

Getting the latest Standalone Version:

1. Download either package | Max or C4D (Win/MacOS)
2. Extract
3. Run installer (follow instructions):
  • Read & Accept 'Terms and  Conditions' > Next
  • Choose 'Unpack Files', set Folder path > Install   |   NOTE: If installer starts downloading material Library - you can cancel w/o a problem
  • Inside the extracted folder you'll find latest 'Standalone' version

Disclaimer ;)

Community involvement & Feedback are appreciated: bug reports, artwork display, sharing tips, donations and helping in any way possible.

Study & Learn well

« Last Edit: 2018-11-01, 17:07:27 by burnin »

2018-11-01, 18:36:25
Reply #7

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you soooo much for your time and answer! I will try that. Thank you and have a nice day :-)

2018-11-01, 23:36:07
Reply #8

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello. I did everything what you write me and i get stuck. I feel a little stupid but when i open standalone there is 6 files with dll and one corona application. When i click corona application big black window opens and besides it's also another window where it said select corona scene to render. What do i need to select? And how can i import in blender if files are dll. Sorry for your time but i realy want to have corona in blender. Thank you for your answer. I downloaded from your link for Cinema 4D

2018-11-01, 23:56:53
Reply #9

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Download the blender plugin here: https://bitbucket.org/coronablender/render_corona/get/master.zip

Some outdated install instructions are here https://corona-renderer.com/wiki/blender2corona/installation

If you still get stuck let us know

2018-11-02, 00:45:12
Reply #10

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for that. I realy appreciate that you take your time. I did everything and then i get stuck again. ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. But i have windows 64 bit then blender 2.79 is 64. I found also forum about that but honestly i don't understand anything. I get site Unofficial Windows Binaries for Python Extension Packages but don't know what to download and where to past it. Shit

Python 3.5.3 (default, May 20 2017, 19:10:40) [MSC v.1800 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information

You think i should uninstal blender and instal it again?

2018-11-02, 01:17:27
Reply #11

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Does Blender start? 

If so show the console from the view menu (this is from memory) then copy the contents and paste it in here

If it doesn't try running from the command line and copy paste the command and it's output here.

2018-11-02, 07:55:33
Reply #12

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes blender start normal. Is this ok this 2 pictures? My computer System type - 64-bit operating system, x64 - based processor.
« Last Edit: 2018-11-02, 08:04:05 by RockyAnto »

2018-11-02, 08:00:08
Reply #13

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Delete the old plugin that is from ohsnapitsjoel and use the one I linked

2018-11-02, 08:19:46
Reply #14

RockyAnto

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry i try then this from ohsnapitsjoel because this isn't work. And sorry for bad quality of photo i just couldn't make screenshoot so i picture with phone.