Author Topic: There is a proposal to modernize the VFB  (Read 5001 times)

2014-02-05, 08:41:48

art-MIXER

• Active Users
  • Design wizard
    • View Profile
    • Blog CGi
I see about it so. Certainly over functionality should think more, which features can be added yet. But in general it should be something like this, push button switch on the top panel and pull-down menu on the right sidebar. I think it will give the opportunity to make an incredibly high quality stuff out of the box)

Design is magic

2014-02-23, 13:10:53
Reply #1

antanas

• Active Users
  • Hmm ...
    • View Profile
That or something similar would not be unwelcome, but I think inspiration for such features could come from Lightroom or Phase One as they got the best and most logical photo post processing features out there, imho of course but either way lightroom/phase one like or not it must have saveable presets, some lut loading capabilities, and exposure, exposure compensation, contrast and color balance linked to those in coronas's render settings and maybe it could have some bloom and glare features like those Maxwell has .

2014-02-23, 20:37:03
Reply #2

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I do little post, so that would be good for me. Also manipulating some output channels on there would be genius, like AO, Reflect, Beauty et etc.

I dig it!

2014-02-28, 12:41:12
Reply #3

MPVIS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MPVIS
Cool idea. Another things that would speed up our work is built in VFB region and selection rendering and save all render elements at once option.

2014-03-01, 21:43:31
Reply #4

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Cool idea. Another things that would speed up our work is built in VFB region and selection rendering and save all render elements at once option.

This is in the common panel as check box when you save the image, then in the render elemsnts

2014-04-27, 18:30:24
Reply #5

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)