Author Topic: SOLID Home  (Read 1898 times)

2018-11-09, 15:12:58

EVE images

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • EVE images
Project: SOLID Home
Client: bauwerk. Capital
Type: Residential
Year: 2017

To check out some of our other projects, and higher resolution images, visit our Behance page: https://www.behance.net/eve-images

2018-11-10, 02:22:57
Reply #1

d.sign

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Excellent work! I like very much this soft daylight. Also, choice of furniture and objects is very appealing and it is balanced perfectly with color scheme and materials of the spaces.
Would you agree if I say that this kind of sharpness and softness at the same time can only be achieved with Corona?

2018-11-12, 11:46:13
Reply #2

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks
Excellent work! I like very much this soft daylight. Also, choice of furniture and objects is very appealing and it is balanced perfectly with color scheme and materials of the spaces.
Would you agree if I say that this kind of sharpness and softness at the same time can only be achieved with Corona?

Thanks a lot for the nice comments!

As a studio we are currently exclusively working with Corona. But as we are many individuals everyone has their personal preference of tools at the end of the day. For my point of view the most important thing is, that you master a certain tool-set that you think suits you and your workflow the best and just work with that. A nice image anyway is created by a good concept, nice composition, moody light, etc. It's a cliche, but what is nice in them, that many times they are just true :)

But for sure why many of us prefers Corona is the actual ease of use, that an artist can just focus on the story of the image and doesn't have to deal with technical things. That's a big plus.
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech