Author Topic: my first try with corona  (Read 3195 times)

2014-02-27, 14:50:51

shampoo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi hope you like c&c Welcome

2014-06-01, 15:12:23
Reply #1

Adi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice images and an interesting interior .

The only thing i would change is the leather material on bed , looks too rough.
Maybe lower bump value would help.

2014-06-01, 15:39:42
Reply #2

crazyman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
- Fix the bed cover UV's and that black thing on top of it. Also bed cover is like 0 bump? Could it be done something to it?
- Lamp shade transparency is weird. Is it intentional to see light bulb? I expect it to be barely visible and have no sharp edges.
- Does black elements material on square column changes from render to render? It does feel like two different to me.
- Ceiling is pretty "busy" but it's is only my feeling.
- Second render "begging" for more light sources rather just portals. It does feel pretty dead for now.

Otherwise you getting there :)

2014-06-02, 15:35:29
Reply #3

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Looks good. What are you using for lighting?

2014-06-03, 11:09:16
Reply #4

Tanakov

• Active Users
  • Corona is faster than diarrhea
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/Gringott
- Fix the bed cover UV's and that black thing on top of it. Also bed cover is like 0 bump? Could it be done something to it?
- Lamp shade transparency is weird. Is it intentional to see light bulb? I expect it to be barely visible and have no sharp edges.
- Does black elements material on square column changes from render to render? It does feel like two different to me.
- Ceiling is pretty "busy" but it's is only my feeling.
- Second render "begging" for more light sources rather just portals. It does feel pretty dead for now.

Otherwise you getting there :)

That.

It covers all, but also your leather cells are quite large. Its like elephant skin or crocodile scales.
If you need some hints on how to make a nice lamp shade that you can control nicely with almost no noise, feel free to pm.
Using Corona since 2014-01-02
https://www.behance.net/Gringott