Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

AgX in Corona

<< < (5/9) > >>

lupaz:
It's great. Like the guy in the video said, it gives you something to work with. Definitely needs contrast and saturation, but as a starting point is very good.

Excellent video this one:

--- Quote from: burnin on 2023-09-19, 12:07:05 ---^^Yes... more on & in-depth. 

--- End quote ---

muoto:
actually, the trick of the two luts, one for the color matrix (especially for controling the "above 1" color values), one for the curve is pretty interesting.

i made a few of my own for the matrix and for the 1dlut curve, maybe less scientifically correct as the one of piotrus, but the results are nice !

thanks for the tip !

piotrus3333:

--- Quote from: muoto on 2023-10-14, 09:24:14 ---actually, the trick of the two luts, one for the color matrix (especially for controling the "above 1" color values), one for the curve is pretty interesting.

i made a few of my own for the matrix and for the 1dlut curve, maybe less scientifically correct as the one of piotrus, but the results are nice !

thanks for the tip !

--- End quote ---

unfortunately it's impossible to be really precise with luts in Corona:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=40988.0

- you can (probably, I have not tried) improve my matrix lut by creating one that will cover 0 - 16.something float range
- 1dlut as the second lut is the right way to go (in that case look lut can be the third one, again - probably - would be still precise enough)

edit: in general, considering ACES OT not being updated with important aces fixes from 2021, and post being done in CIE, AgX is great option for Corona users.

zhao liang:
Hello, do you need to add OCIO configuration environment variables in the corona renderer?

maru:

--- Quote from: zhao liang on 2024-03-26, 13:43:56 ---Hello, do you need to add OCIO configuration environment variables in the corona renderer?

--- End quote ---

Hi, sorry, but I am not sure what exactly you mean, and also there is no need to report your own posts to moderators. :)
Can you please explain what kind of help or answer you are seeking?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version