Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Animation

<< < (2/2)

ianosss:
The C4D viewer looks the same as the beauty pass in Corona VFB. Is there a way to make the C4D viewer look the same as the Interactive LightMix?

ianosss:
Hi. I've been looking into this a bit more today and can't seem to figure it out. :(

So my workflow for creating still images works fine. Hit render/edit image in Corona VFB/tweak lights using Lighmix/save. Final image looks the same as it did in Corona VFB.

I assume there is no way to save an animation using the Corona VFB? So I'm tweaking the image as above and then going into the C4D viewer to save the animation. But the viewer brings in the Beauty pass and not the Lightmix pass that's been edited. Is there a way to make the C4D viewer bring in the Lightmix pass and not the beauty?

TomG:
C4D should save all the passes, so long as under the Save part of Render Settings "Multi-Pass Image" is checked, and a filename and format given.

bnji:
Hi there,
Does the issue persist?
Do you have the "Linear Workflow" option enabled?
(you can find it by pressing the Ctrl+D keys on your keyboard  to open the Project settings)
I'm curious to know if this has been solved or not.
Regards.

ianosss:

--- Quote from: bnji on 2021-10-29, 01:59:44 ---Hi there,
Does the issue persist?
Do you have the "Linear Workflow" option enabled?
(you can find it by pressing the Ctrl+D keys on your keyboard  to open the Project settings)
I'm curious to know if this has been solved or not.
Regards.

--- End quote ---

Hi.

Yes Linear workflow is enabled.

I'm new to animation so just trying to figure out the workflow really. Are there any tutorials on animation projects using Corona?

At the moment I seem to get different results in the final render compared to how it looks in the Corona VFB. I'm going to start a new animation project and see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version