Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Gobo Lights

<< < (2/2)

LeSill:
Unfortunately, the lessons were only available online. There is no record of them. It was sponsored and organized by Chaos, so you might discover something about it.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: davetwo on 2024-04-11, 14:04:56 ---I know its been mentioned MANY times before, but I really feel that the ability to do this with cornona lights is a much needed feature. Pretty much every other engine can make sharp spotlights for this puropse. I'm really not sure why it seems to be in development limbo

--- End quote ---

I am with you on this and have always pushed it. The current way Corona lights handle textures is not usable imho. The fight continues :)

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: LeSill on 2024-04-11, 14:05:26 ---Unfortunately, the lessons were only available online. There is no record of them. It was sponsored and organized by Chaos, so you might discover something about it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I found this out as well. :)

Stefan-L:
in this Masterclass video he uses max native lights for gobos, also no corona lights. (so is similar as using c4d lights).

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: Stefan-L on 2024-04-11, 15:22:05 ---in this Masterclass video he uses max native lights for gobos, also no corona lights. (so is similar as using c4d lights).

--- End quote ---

Thanks Stefan, good to know :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version