Author Topic: REBUS RenderFarm  (Read 170690 times)

2016-08-30, 21:30:28
Reply #150

Lwmotion

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm about to submit my first Corona render scene to Rebus but wanted to ask a few questions first.

1. I'm using version 1.4 (Hotfix). Rebus announced that they support 1.4 so should there be any
differences in the renders?
2. I'm using denoising and have some post settings, does that automatically get saved with the
submitted render jobs?
3. I'm submitting an animation, I have tested a few frames locally using the progressive rendering
time limit set to 36min. When submitting jobs, should I set the limit to the equivalent number of passes
or noise levels?
4. Rebus use to require submitted jobs be set to Bucket rendering mode but that no longer
seems to be an option with the newer versions of Corona.

Any and all further tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2016-08-31, 14:39:04
Reply #151

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, I think it would be best to ask those questions to Rebus support. If you haven't done it yet, I can do this on your behalf. I know from experience that their support is awesome.
There is also a "sanity check" each time you send a scene for rendering, so if something is wrong with your scene, then it should automatically detect it and suggest solutions.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-09-20, 11:38:37
Reply #152

subpixelsk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • johny.mrazko.visualization
Hi guys

strange thing happened to me today.  I submitted one rendering today and limited it to use only 15 renderpoints. However it consumed already over 50 and still going for more. In payment window I still see my original 50 render points but in control center there is -30 and counting.. :(

2016-09-20, 14:58:21
Reply #153

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
@Johnymrazko - did you contact Rebus about this? If you wish, I can notify them, but I am sure they will have to contact you directly anyway since some personal details will be probably required.

2016-09-20, 15:02:35
Reply #154

subpixelsk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • johny.mrazko.visualization
Maru thank you I contacted them and everything went ok afterwards :)

2016-09-20, 15:10:57
Reply #155

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Great, thanks for letting me know.

2016-10-20, 09:02:49
Reply #156

TomEnokR

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I've used this render farm for three separate projects.  The process was smart and painless.  I had one frame render incorrectly. Customer service isolated the node and rerendered the project.  Quick and efficient.  I would like to see some kind of volume discount; meaning the more I use it, the cheaper it becomes.  This would incent me to get to the highest tier. 

2016-11-23, 13:19:28
Reply #157

lukas.teuber

• Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

I would like to sell several hundreds of render points on RenderFarm. I offer discount because the points are not refundable and these are from one project I overestimated a bit.

Please contact me if you are interested.

2016-11-25, 18:36:00
Reply #158

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
I have been using REBUS for some months now, invested over 1000Eur and very happy with servises!
However now it is really time to make possible saving images as Corona EXR (*.cexr )
Please let us clients know when this will happen.
We, Corona users want to take advantages from saved VFB and want also to save CShading Lightmix render element.
Thanks in advance

2016-12-02, 11:38:09
Reply #159

fraine7

• Active Users
    • View Profile
.Cexr output is vital in my workflow as is the lightmixer element. I have a ridiculous amount of images to render and my only concern is not being able to make use of these features when submitting to Rebus.

Any idea how long it might take to implement .cexr output so I can consider Rebus for future projects?

2016-12-02, 14:51:01
Reply #160

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
We are constantly discussing this with Rebus. Currently we developed some tools which should speed up the implementation. The problems with CEXR saving are something partly we should fix, and partly (surprise) 3ds Max fault. We are however aware of the issues, and the fix will be announced publicly!

2016-12-03, 17:33:02
Reply #161

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Marcin. We had email contact about it. I feel calm knowing that you are working on it. You Corona guys are making my happy every time I take a look at Corona site, forum or start Corona renderer :-) You are the rock.

2016-12-21, 09:40:05
Reply #162

Hammen

• Users
    • View Profile
Great, thanks! I do not feel much for Rebus. With the use of I would like to gradually learn to do. Response little about the progress mode. Soon I would be a professional like you.

2017-01-22, 17:47:46
Reply #163

Caue Rodrigues

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Studio IKI
Hello Everyone, I´m trying to upload an animation to Rebus farm, but I´m facing a weird issue.

I set up my render settings and I wanna 10% noise limit. (Before.jpg)
After that when I push upload button, a 26 secounds time limit is added on my render settings. (After.jpg)

Anybody was facing this kind of issue too?
Best regards

2017-01-23, 13:26:03
Reply #164

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Can you contact Rebus about this? If you wish, we can contact them on your behalf.