Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

Daily 11 rc3 two issues so far

(1/4) > >>

VASLAVO:
Good morning, i found 2 issues so far on corona 11 rc3, first you can stiil pick a color when using two screens, second screen picks black always, second issue is that i cant show corona bitmaps on viewport, it just doenst show at all, no button or right click and show map on viewport

maru:
I am unable to reproduce either of the issues. I can pick colors from another monitor (no issues) and I can display Corona Bitmaps in the viewport.

Could you please:
- share screenshots or video recordings showing the results you are getting
- share exact steps how to reproduce the Corona Bitmap not displaying in viewport issue (material editor screenshot, what exactly you are doing, what is happening)

Thanks!

VASLAVO:
Yes, here are the two videos showing what i see, the black screen error is happening in all files, the viewport error in some files, so far this hapens in 3 files and one that doesnt, none of them similar in any case to the other one.

maru:
About the black color picker. This is already reported. I have two questions about this issue:
- are you using scale other than 100% on any of your monitors? (display settings > scale)
- are you using a different scale on different monitors? (for example one monitor is set to 100% and another one to 150%)

About the Bitmap display in viewport, I think there has to be something wrong with UV mapping on the problematic object, or it's some other 3ds Max issue.
- does it work if you use a 3ds Max Bitmap instead of a Corona Bitmap?
- does it work if you create a new object (box, teapot, anything) and apply a new material with a new Corona Bitmap to it?
- is it any different in V10?

VASLAVO:
display issue: not 100% on scale, its 200% recomended) on both screens, so same scaling and resolution on both. Ive changed the scale on both screens to 100% and still black.

for the viewport: this didnt happend in V10 or previous V11 Rc1, the error occurs more frequently with corona layer or multisubobject, for exaple if you create a material that can be view on the viewport and then i try to display another map it wont work, also if i turn of the display on viewport option on the main material it wont come back if i tun it on, here is a video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version