Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Version: 7.0 daily Jan 22 2021 Issues with Corona IR and Physical Materials

(1/2) > >>

Pepelecrabb:
Maybe a little flaky, and maybe not consistently reproducible. Right now I am working in Texture Mode and turning Tiling Off or On has no effect in Corona IR or scaling UVs for that matter. Must be stopped and restarted. I've noticed a few other glitchy things too, but cannot recall them exactly at the moment. I'll try to remember to log them when they occur.
Some might be me, as I am trying to learn how to use the new Physical Materials. Some times crashes C4D, sometimes Crashes my whole Machine. The new little help menus help a lot.

TomG:
Remember, for crashes, send in the bugreports and/or minidumps, along with C4D version, Corona version, and what you were doing at the time. Thanks! https://help.c4d.corona-renderer.com/support/solutions/articles/12000033461-how-to-report-issues-c4d

mmarcotic:
Hello,
can you please elaborate "Texture Mode" and Tiling Off or On? Where exactly is that?
I've tested: Corona Bitmap, Corona UVW Randomizer, Material Tag and all have updated without an issue in IR.

Please, elaborate for us.
Thanks,
Jan

Pepelecrabb:
You know...TEXTURE MODE,maybe I'm calling it the wrong thing! Also Scaling the texture with Coordinates doesn't update in the Corona IR either.

mmarcotic:
I was only asking because I didn't encounter the same issue as you did, and thought maybe we were thinking about a different thing, no need to get hostile.
Please, take a look at the video attached and let me know if I am reproducing your issue correctly, I cannot see any issue with it.
I've tested this in V7 latest DB, V6 RC1, and in V7 pre-latest DB. In neither of those I am getting any issues.
Can you send a scene in which you reproduce this issue? I'll also let other team members try.

Thanks,
Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version