General Category > Gallery

Nut-o-grammetry

<< < (19/24) > >>

LuckyFox:
And will wrap this month with a wild wild strawberry.

mferster:

--- Quote from: LuckyFox on 2023-01-21, 00:40:45 ---
--- Quote from: mferster on 2023-01-20, 18:38:59 ---That coffee bean is bonkers. What are the size of your images that you can get that kind of fidelity.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! Lately shooting with GFX100S+120mm macro lens and focus stacking. 11646x8734
Will use this occasion to post some fresh scans from January:

--- End quote ---

Very cool, are you open to sharing a reduced size version of one of your photos from your series?

LuckyFox:

--- Quote from: mferster on 2023-01-31, 22:27:41 ---
--- Quote from: LuckyFox on 2023-01-21, 00:40:45 ---
--- Quote from: mferster on 2023-01-20, 18:38:59 ---That coffee bean is bonkers. What are the size of your images that you can get that kind of fidelity.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! Lately shooting with GFX100S+120mm macro lens and focus stacking. 11646x8734
Will use this occasion to post some fresh scans from January:

--- End quote ---

Very cool, are you open to sharing a reduced size version of one of your photos from your series?

--- End quote ---
sure, here is a different bean which I didn't release yet. Focus stacked from about 15 shots@f8.

LuckyFox:
A large variety of exotic fruits for the start of February.

LuckyFox:
Spicy stuff was my focus lately. I scanned few of the hottest chili peppers on earth, including carolina reaper and trinidad scorpion. The tricky part about photoscanning such subjects is the homogenous featureless surfaces. To overcome this challenge I've used a long-time proven technique - permanent marker dots. Also it helps if the subject is a bit dirty or dusty. It adds an additional step of clonestamping the diffuse in the end, but it's worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version