Author Topic: Garden Day/Night  (Read 1703 times)

2020-10-13, 09:17:10

lisadelladora

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Hi everybody, I updated my Garden project with a new mood, so here is the full set,
let me know what you think :)

3ds max / Corona / Photoshop

Here is my Behance : https://www.behance.net/lisadelladora
And instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lisadelladora

2020-10-13, 09:52:17
Reply #1

petrorosengren

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work. Supernice scene. Would you mind sharing your process?

2020-10-13, 10:09:39
Reply #2

lisadelladora

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Great work. Supernice scene. Would you mind sharing your process?

Thank you Peter, I'm glad you like it! If have any more specific questions I will gladly answer, because when I work on my personal projects I kind of get "in the zone" and go with the flow of what I have in mind and what I want to achieve, wouldn't know specifically how to describe the process (also because the three images have been done in three different moments, as a working mom of a 10 months baby I have to get the best I can of his napping time ;) )

2020-10-13, 11:44:24
Reply #3

petrorosengren

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Peter, I'm glad you like it! If have any more specific questions I will gladly answer, because when I work on my personal projects I kind of get "in the zone" and go with the flow of what I have in mind and what I want to achieve, wouldn't know specifically how to describe the process (also because the three images have been done in three different moments, as a working mom of a 10 months baby I have to get the best I can of his napping time ;) )

Understood! I know the baby thing:) Got one myself.

What is your approach to lighting the scene? One single source(Hdri etc) or more sources?
Do you use multiple exposures to get a balanced look?

2020-10-13, 19:56:13
Reply #4

lisadelladora

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance

Understood! I know the baby thing:) Got one myself.

What is your approach to lighting the scene? One single source(Hdri etc) or more sources?
Do you use multiple exposures to get a balanced look?

The main source is an hdri, then I have candles, string lights, light beams at the base of the walls and a "soft box" on top of everything, then I adjusted and tweaked the amount of each light with the light mix, and in post I added a bit more of light where I needed it adding each light element in screen through a mask.
I attached you a screenshot of the scene. I hope I answered your question :)

2020-10-14, 00:06:39
Reply #5

enjoyrendering

• Users
    • View Profile
Love the atmosphere, especially evening mood.

2020-10-14, 12:18:23
Reply #6

lisadelladora

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Love the atmosphere, especially evening mood.

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it, that's actually my favorite one too