Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Corona 11 HF2 - Corona VFB and the Corona camera tag still do not synchronize

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: tiglat_agora on 2024-04-22, 08:13:36 ---I´m on C4D 2024.4 and Win11

--- End quote ---

Can you share a quick vid or test scene of this not working. I am not able to reproduce it here with 2024 & V11 HF2.

tiglat_agora:
Hey Beanzvision,

you're doing exactly the opposite of what I meant. I think the majority of users change the exposure in VFB and not in camera tag. I don't want to open 2 windows to change the exposure of the current camera. Whatever has worked so far in all previous versions.

greeting

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: tiglat_agora on 2024-04-22, 15:47:24 ---Hey Beanzvision,

you're doing exactly the opposite of what I meant. I think the majority of users change the exposure in VFB and not in camera tag. I don't want to open 2 windows to change the exposure of the current camera. Whatever has worked so far in all previous versions.

greeting

--- End quote ---

Okay, but still, it works no matter which way I do it. ;) Please share something with us. :)

tiglat_agora:
Ok Beanzvision,

Thank you, I will install and test the hotfix again. I'll let you know.

tiglat_agora:
Hi Beanzvision,

how do you open the VFB?

The synchronization only works for me if I first open the C4D image manager (image step 1) and then open the Corana VFB in the image manager (image step 2). If I open the VFB via the Corona menu (Figure 3), the camera tag does not synchronize.

Greetings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version