Author Topic: IPR turning into Classic Frame Buffer  (Read 3328 times)

2017-11-07, 01:13:08

NEO-N

Deleted content.
« Last Edit: 2019-12-11, 04:00:35 by oddvisionary »

2017-11-07, 10:55:18
Reply #1

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Reporting : When I stop the IPR and turn in on again it is not interractive anymore, instead he's acting as the classic Frame Buffer.

C4D R18 - Corona 1.7 RC10

off-topic question : Should I use the request form (3ds max) to report a LUT Aces file or is there a specific C4D form somewhere? I checked and the lut file is compatible, it works but crashes endlessly.

Hi!

Unfortunately, The version of Corona Core (which is what you pasted) is not enough to see, what version of C4D plugin you have. Use the "About" dialog and copy the version string from there. And in general, try the newest daily build and see, wheteher the problem is fixed there.

Also, are you starting the IR correctly from the VFB? Note that there is no such thing as an "IPR framebuffer". There's just the Corona VFB, which can be showing output from normal render or interactive render. To start the IR, just press and hold the "Render" button and then click "Start IR" (See image).

As for the crash report - try it in the newest daily build please. If it's still crashing there, you can send us the crashing scene/LUT file through our private uploader (see my forum signature).

I hope we'll sort your troubles out!

2017-11-07, 17:46:00
Reply #2

houska

• Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Nevermind, I just understood how it works. When using the IR > if I stop the render > I should click like the screenshots attached (click on "render" and drop down the menu to select IR) otherwise it would render as the non IR viewer (VFB). Thank you and sorry for the waste of time! It could have been done  in a different way like seperating those "render" button such as "IR Render | VFB Render" but it's okay, I just didn't know about the secret drop down menu :)

No problem :-)

So what about the LUT crash? Is it still happening to you?

2018-02-02, 16:14:39
Reply #3

houska

• Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
I reported the LUT problem to the core team. The IPR vs. normal renderer issue is more of a UI issue, but not a bug. I am thus moving this to resolved.