Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Corona interactive render preview reseting by itself

(1/1)

Jak:
Does anyone know why is Corona Interactive Preview reseting itself without any interference on my part, before a decent preview is rendered?
Please bare with me, but I am actually getting fed up with this.

I would like to get a preview in the frame buffer, so I can leave it and it does not reset every so often.

Thanks for you help.

PS. Im still on version 6.0

romullus:
Could be a million reasons. Forest pack, slate material editor, just a couple potential offenders that comes to my mind first.

Jak:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2021-09-27, 22:23:01 ---Could be a million reasons. Forest pack, slate material editor, just a couple potential offenders that comes to my mind first.

--- End quote ---

Dont use either forest pack or slate material, Im on standard stack material mode (even tough its easy to switch between).

Im really using mostly default common tools (Corona Scatter for vegetation scattering).

Shame there is no override funcion/button. where the interactive render preview can be overriden, to only refresh using a button and not either:
manual camera movement, or just random decisions, not triggered by the users.

Jak:
I think I just found one of the culprits of this...

Highlighting any of the 3d object in the scene, in the viewport resets the interactive rendering... I mean highlighting, as in hoovering (resulting with yellow highlights around the object)your mouse over the object and not clicking/selecting it.
So basically if I travel anywhere on my monitor with my mouse the interactive render triggers again - I have to keep my mouse inside the interactive rendering window for it not to reset, making me unable to multitask anything else.

Is there any way to turn this off?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version