Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Blank Screen in Interactive Window

(1/1)

cablecabe:
Hey all,

I'm running Corona 3 on Cinema 4D R19. I'm running Mojave 10.14 on Mac OSX and currently have a Nvidia GT 750M (refurbished computer).

The interactive window just has a black screen when attempting to render my scene. I've had it work on High Sierra at my work so I'm assuming its Mojave. Is there anything I can do without having to downgrade to High Sierra? If I downgrade then I'll just go back to Octane (nothing against Corona). I can't get any of the latest Nvidia drivers so that could have an issue with it too but it works for gaming and what not.

Thanks,

Cabe.

TomG:
Graphics Card would be unrelated, unless you are using NVIDIA AI Denoising, so that can simply be turned off (there are two places it might be used, one if for final rendering from the dropdown list, the other is for during rendering and during IR, which is a checkbox that should be unchecked).

You mention this is the interactive window when rendering - do you mean it is only black during IR, but is fine during a final render? Or do you mean it is always black? Is it in just this one scene, or in multiple scenes (including a simple test "sphere, plane, sun, sky" scene)?

Thanks!

EDIT - also, which version of Corona 3? The original release, or the hotfix? Is bloom and glare enabled and does the black screen change if you disable it (would be best to use the latest daily build if the latter is the case).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version