Author Topic: overby... very first corona try  (Read 3145 times)

2013-12-05, 09:09:57

martinS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hey boys and girls,
this is my very first corona project. I kind of hesitated to try out a different renderer (apart from vray), but corona was absolutely worth the try. Still working on materials though, but I guess we're getting somewhere. C&C's are welcome... especially material tips and tricks. thx, martin

2013-12-05, 09:41:46
Reply #1

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Hi Martin
I think that for a first try it is a nice one. For me you have to work on the fabric materials. Sheets, cushions and blankets are not soft and wrinkled as can be expected on a bed like that.
We are focused on this bed, so it has to be perfect :)
Congrats !
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2013-12-05, 10:20:10
Reply #2

martinS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Roland,
thx for your reply and you are absolutely right. I really should put more effort into sheets and linen - I actually am right now. thx!

regards,
martin

2013-12-05, 12:31:32
Reply #3

marcoshl23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
How much time you render the image?

2013-12-05, 12:44:24
Reply #4

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks
Welcome to the club! :)

I think as for the first try, it's a good quality render. I would put some more effort for example in the wooden planks on the floor. They seems to be a bit repetitive, and I think there should be more randomness in their reflection also. And another tip, to increase the realism of your render is to not make the outside view that visible. In a situation like this in real life (sunny, bright outside, no lights switched on inside) the view should be blown out because of the exposure of the camera to get the inside bright enough for the picture :)
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech