Author Topic: NORDIC Animation  (Read 3299 times)

2019-02-06, 14:24:54

Serkan Celik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi my friend.
Used 3dsmax - Corona Render - Growfx -Marvelous Designer - Substance Painter - After Effects

2019-02-06, 14:31:52
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I love the story-driven part of this (with the cat, the falling ornament, then following the rolling ornament), as it was nice to see something that added story rather than a pure fly-through - interesting how engaging that makes it, at least for me. One rendering error there, somehow a Marshall amp showed up rather than a Fender amp ;)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-02-07, 08:56:35
Reply #2

Serkan Celik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
:))) Thank you verymuch your comment.I'm glad to see the details on the stage.
Actually it is a bluetooth speaker:)I would prefer the mesa boogie if I was going to put the amp :))

2019-02-07, 11:27:55
Reply #3

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Very nice. Can feel the mood.

2019-02-07, 16:06:51
Reply #4

lupaz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Serkan,

Very nice job.
Can you tell us your render time per frame in average? What resolution is the animation?

2019-02-07, 16:57:05
Reply #5

dzintas

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I love the story-driven part of this (with the cat, the falling ornament, then following the rolling ornament), as it was nice to see something that added story rather than a pure fly-through - interesting how engaging that makes it, at least for me. One rendering error there, somehow a Marshall amp showed up rather than a Fender amp ;)

For me it's opposite, up to the point where cat shows up it's great. The disparity of quality between the cat and whole scene is just to big. So it kind of pulls away from the experience. Still idea is nice and little bit of work on animation would fix that.

2019-02-07, 17:05:11
Reply #6

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh, I agree about the look of the cat, he doesn't look natural like he should - I just love the fact that there is some story in there :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us