Author Topic: Daily builds version 2  (Read 134822 times)

2018-01-09, 12:54:39
Reply #135

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2018-01-09, 14:41:50
Reply #136

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Thanks Ondra, I couldn't find it!

2018-01-09, 19:12:56
Reply #137

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
yep, it is "1 gigabyte memory saved per 125M unique polygons". It is nothing dramatic, I am currently working on making something way better for scenes with motion blur.

Ooo, I can't wait, as I'm experiencing larger than normal jumps in rendertime when rendering with motion blur compared to other renderers.

2018-01-10, 06:44:03
Reply #138

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
Tried build 2018-08-01 and IR works fine for me.
Beside that this build is able to render the scene created with Corona 1.7 without problem mentioned by me earlier here.

What about Light Lister? I used to work with Eximer's Light Lister, but it doesn't work with builds after Corona 1.7

2018-01-10, 10:37:53
Reply #139

alexyork

• Active Users
  • Partner at Recent Spaces
    • View Profile
    • RECENT SPACES
Hi
Tried build 2018-08-01 and IR works fine for me.
Beside that this build is able to render the scene created with Corona 1.7 without problem mentioned by me earlier here.

What about Light Lister? I used to work with Eximer's Light Lister, but it doesn't work with builds after Corona 1.7

Are we still expecting a built-in Corona Light Lister? Because that's a really high one on our list of stuff we're looking forward to.
Alex York
Partner
RECENT SPACES
recentspaces.com

2018-01-10, 11:03:10
Reply #140

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Yes, we would love to add an official light lister script at some point.

There is also this one, but honestly I haven't tested it in a while: http://www.evvisual.com/lightlister/
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-01-10, 19:56:18
Reply #141

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes, we would love to add an official light lister script at some point.

There is also this one, but honestly I haven't tested it in a while: http://www.evvisual.com/lightlister/

Thanks Maru. I've tried this script recently - it looks useful, but in my case the script doesn't make possible to create "start" button for it. I can activate it only with Run script command, which is not really convenient. Besides that I like Eximer's UI more :)

2018-01-11, 10:28:35
Reply #142

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com
You need to open the http://www.evvisual.com/ macro and delete the green "--" line. Save the script and run it again =)

2018-01-12, 03:02:07
Reply #143

ihabkal

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yep, it is "1 gigabyte memory saved per 125M unique polygons". It is nothing dramatic, I am currently working on making something way better for scenes with motion blur.

I think it is dramatic, very good. Ram is so expensive right now.

2018-01-12, 04:17:09
Reply #144

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You need to open the http://www.evvisual.com/ macro and delete the green "--" line. Save the script and run it again =)

Thanks Cecofuli!
Probably I did something wrong, but the only line which contains only  --  symbols is line N584, I tried to delete it, but it didn't change the situation.

2018-01-12, 09:33:38
Reply #145

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
A warning for people who use dailies and do not check the bugtracker periodically (if ever): There is a serious bug in latest daily where masks of objects with CoronaMaterial having "Thin" enabled and refraction set to something different than 0 are not rendered at all. Causing me some trouble right now.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-01-13, 11:57:53
Reply #146

bluebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry to post this here if this is not the right place but is this on the "to do" list ? And if yes, any idea when can we expect this :) ?

Hey!

The LUTs have been ready since December, just waiting for the devs to fix the loglut loader :)

edit:

These LUTs will compress and adjust contrast. Tonemappers like ACES also change how light intensity behaves, to do this we have to change color matrix.

Here is an example made by Koola, from the Unreal 4 community.

ACES does a pretty good job at emulating how light intensity behaves, but it still has a bug with blue light. Blue turns into pink instead of cyan. fStorm has a custom matrix that correct this problem. Currently Corona does not change how light intensity behaves, so pure Red/Green/Blue will still be pure Red/Green/Blue. Stuff will look like "UE4 - Exp 0" no matter what you do.

2018-01-13, 19:43:15
Reply #147

sprayer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i have question is bump converter overriding blur settings from bitmap blur?

2018-01-15, 15:13:36
Reply #148

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com

Thanks Cecofuli!
Probably I did something wrong, but the only line which contains only  --  symbols is line N584, I tried to delete it, but it didn't change the situation.

2018-01-15, 20:39:47
Reply #149

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It works!

Thanks Cecofuli!