Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Scene parsing issues (freeze unless VFB is moved)

<< < (2/16) > >>

GiulioGas:
Hi there, I'm writing for a similar (same?) issue. I hit render and the scene gets stuck with parsing task. The render goes one JUST when I move the mouse  or click on the frame buffer. It's a big problem when you have a long list or frames. This happen with or without backburner. Corona 7 and 3dsmax 2022 latest version. Please help, it's really limiting. Thanks!

rowmanns:
Hi Guys,

Are you using any remote desktop software? If so which one, and which version?

Secondly would you be able to provide me with a scene?

Instructions on how to do this can be found in my signiture.

Rowan

John.McWaters:

--- Quote from: assifv on 2021-11-17, 09:32:59 ---Hi all, I'm also using Corona 7 Hotfix 1 and also encounter the scene parsing issue Andrew and John describe. To me it seems to have to do something with Forest Pack and/or Railclone, but I'm not sure.

In some other topics on this forum I read a similar issue is fixed in the latest Daily Build of Corona 8. Is it possible to 'back-port' the solution to Corona 7?

--- End quote ---

You may be on to something because the file I was experiencing the issue with was using Forest Pack, but not Railclone.

GiulioGas:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2021-11-26, 09:36:37 ---Hi Guys,

Are you using any remote desktop software? If so which one, and which version?

--- End quote ---

Hi, I was using Anydesk (version 6.06) and I found some posts here that reported problems with this remote control software... I uninstalled it and after some tests the problem seems to be solved. Hope it was just this... By the way, do you know a good free alternative for Anydesk?
Thanks very much!

leo_surrealismo:
It is happenning to me also.
Send the file thru backburner on another physical location thru vpn; and connect remotely thru anydesk to see the progress and It gets stuck on parsing scene, almost forever if you don't do any click on the screen, anywhere you want.
When it finish the job, and starts another one, an unkown error on backburner appears and the task won't start rendering and I have to restart the pc so it can start rendering again.  This happens over and over again.
Using 3dsmax 2022.2 and corona 7 hotfix 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version