Author Topic: Corona 1.7 DR slave waiting for render start  (Read 9120 times)

2017-11-10, 10:44:08
Reply #15

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Guys, have you tried uninstalling Corona and installing it again like this? https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000037434
Maybe if 1.6 is installed instead of 1.7 there are issues like this?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-11-11, 13:03:37
Reply #16

zules

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGINEER
Also :

See ND02 rendering but not rendering (0/0) compare to the other nodes.

But DRServer on the node ND02 through Remote control shows rendering status ok also...

I have exactly the same problem. Are your render nodes downloading all assets or are able to read it correctly? How long does it take nodes to start rendering?

I dont know really how long, but sometimes they do, sometimes not...
Jules GAILLARD

www.imagineer.fr

2017-11-21, 16:25:04
Reply #17

Zray

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • 3darcspace studio
I have the same problem after I updated the latest 1.7. I'm quite busy now so I don't have time to test with other scene. It happens randomly, not always

2017-11-28, 17:33:31
Reply #18

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Everyone with issues like this (slaves "waiting for render start), or similar:

We have just released Corona Renderer 1.7 Hotfix 1: https://corona-renderer.com/download/
It contains some important DR fixes, so please download and install it.
Please make sure that Corona Renderer 1.7 Hotfix 1 is installed on all computers, and that DR server 1.7 Hotfix 1 is running on all of the slaves.

If the issue will remain after installing this version, please contact us, and we will continue looking for a solution.

2018-03-15, 11:33:13
Reply #19

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi Maru, i have the same problem, i have uninstall corona from Windows "Programs and Features, restart the pc and reinstal corona 1.7 hotfix 3, if i start render with dr from my pc all work correctly, but if i use backburner on a master and use my pc as a node, dr don't start "waiting for render start.

thank you in advange

2018-03-22, 14:06:40
Reply #20

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
hi Maru, i have the same problem, i have uninstall corona from Windows "Programs and Features, restart the pc and reinstal corona 1.7 hotfix 3, if i start render with dr from my pc all work correctly, but if i use backburner on a master and use my pc as a node, dr don't start "waiting for render start.

thank you in advange
Sorry for the delay, are you still having this problem? Could you contact us about this at support@corona-renderer.com ?
Thanks

2018-03-28, 09:35:39
Reply #21

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-04-13, 16:58:37
Reply #22

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
(it seems that the problem is fixed by disabling/changing firewall settings - if anyone else experiences this, please contact us at support@corona-renderer.com with details)