Author Topic: Will you teach me Corona online for 1 hour a week  (Read 613 times)

2023-01-20, 12:56:23

ant1dp

• Active Users
  • Looking for Corona/C4D Archviz teacher
    • View Profile
    • Biz Website
Hello

Im searching for a part time Corona/C4D teacher who can teach me to do realistic materials and anything else necessary to get the kind of quality that I see from Corona Archviz galleries.

Ive worked as a Photoshop Retoucher and Ex Photographer for 20+ years.  Im trying to learn to do photo quality renders in Cinema 4D and I started learning Octane for GPU speed but I found it too complex even though I became friends with teachers such as Fabio Ciliberti https://www.behance.net/fabiociliberti and David Ariev.  My renders always look fake though.

Im prepared to pay well and directly with Bank Transfer after each individual lesson so this will be a nice little side hustle for the right person.   I suggest its done on Zoom, Teamviewer or whatever screen share app where you can control my screen and show me how to work my projects.  Also I will setup my machine (got a Mac or PC) in any way so you are familiar with the layout so we can work efficiently.  The basics ive learned already but I really need this help to learn how to achieve photo realism renders :)

If you can show me your work that would be great?

Thanks
Ant

Master Photoshop Retoucher
Learning Photorealistic 3D