Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

New pricing - "thank you" Chaos...

<< < (4/9) > >>

TomG:

--- Quote from: rojharris on 2022-10-19, 13:46:12 ---er.. Can I just confirm something here: I currently have Corona single license (lets call it solo) and 3 render nodes. Am I correct in thinking that when it renews in 100 days I can still have Solo and 3 render nodes?

--- End quote ---

The current license can't be called "solo" as such a thing didn't exist :) If you have what used to be a FairSaaS license, the only way to keep the 3 render nodes included in the price which we maintained for Corona 8 is to keep your Premium subscription active.

rojharris:
Sorry Tom, just to be perfectly clear. If I renew premium at £358 per year, I get to keep exactly what I have now, ie 3 nodes... ??

i.e. I don't have to pay per node like they do over in Redshift country!

Thanks

TomG:

--- Quote from: rojharris on 2022-10-19, 14:59:01 ---Sorry Tom, just to be perfectly clear. If I renew premium at £358 per year, I get to keep exactly what I have now, ie 3 nodes... ??

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Right! If you have the 3 nodes carried over from the FairSaaS days, you will keep those without any additional charge, so long as your Premium is renewed without interruption. New users will have to purchase those Render Nodes separately, but our long term users get to keep them (so long as the subscription continues unbroken through 8, and now Premium remains unbroken onward).

As a note, if you are currently on a Monthly Premium subscription and would like to swap to Annual Premium for the greater economy of the pricing AND still keep your FairSaaS render nodes included in that Annual Premium price, please contact our support team through https://support.chaos.com/requests/new and we can make that happen. This is just to ensure those additional render nodes don't get "lost" if you change from Monthly Premium to Annual Premium yourself.

Hope that helps!

John_Do:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-10-19, 16:37:18 ---
--- Quote from: rojharris on 2022-10-19, 14:59:01 ---Sorry Tom, just to be perfectly clear. If I renew premium at £358 per year, I get to keep exactly what I have now, ie 3 nodes... ??

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Right! If you have the 3 nodes carried over from the FairSaaS days, you will keep those without any additional charge, so long as your Premium is renewed without interruption. New users will have to purchase those Render Nodes separately, but our long term users get to keep them (so long as the subscription continues unbroken through 8, and now Premium remains unbroken onward).

As a note, if you are currently on a Monthly Premium subscription and would like to swap to Annual Premium for the greater economy of the pricing AND still keep your FairSaaS render nodes included in that Annual Premium price, please contact our support team through https://support.chaos.com/requests/new and we can make that happen. This is just to ensure those additional render nodes don't get "lost" if you change from Monthly Premium to Annual Premium yourself.

Hope that helps!

--- End quote ---

Hi Tom, I'm wondering something : if the Corona Solo tier  is now a node-locked license, does it mean that we don't have to install the Chaos License Server and can use the software offline ? What happens if I do a hardware upgrade and change the motherboard ?

Thanks !

TomG:
Sorry, that question is best sent in to the support folks via ticket at https://support.chaos.com/requests/new - just because they are more into the technical behind-the-scenes ins and outs of it than I am :) They'll get you all the answers you need. I can answer the higher level stuff though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version