Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

shadow catcher

(1/2) > >>

celmar:
hello! I didnt use a combo hdri-backplate , with a plane-shadowcatcher, since a long time; something has changed with the v8?  i see always a "phantom" of the plane, and to get shadow I need to put a light, the hdri don't get shadows....??backplate-hdri, with a

TomG:
Can you post images showing your results, and perhaps most importantly some screengrabs of the shadowcatcher settings and something of the scene set up? May just be me but I don't fully grasp what is happening for you from the description (also, you could submit a ticket and send in the scene, that way we can see everything directly :) )

bnji:
Hi, as TomG already mentioned, please provide us with all the possible info to understand better the issue (you can also include the scene + all necessary assets so we can investigate further)
Regards.

celmar:
ok, I try; I change the character, wich was very heavy in poly, by a box, but the problem is the same, so maybe you can see where I'm wrong!

Beanzvision:
This should be an easy fix. Set alpha mode to always solid. Instead of a legacy mat I have used a light material and enabled ''emit light''. That was added to the environment overrides. Ghosting be gone! ;) Hope that helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version