Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] I need help!

Grass scattering.

<< < (2/3) > >>

rambambulli:
What tool did you you to scatter this?
I would check the density and scale. Your grass looks too dense and looks like it isn't cut for a very long time.
I attached three images. If you want I can send you the meshes/corona scatter object and you can use them.

Of course add johnymrazko tips to these basic lawns.

Image Box Studios:
Hi...Thank you guys for your valuable comments:-

@guest_guest:- Well this time i used corona scatter but i will definitely try multiscatter and post some images over here. By the way how can i use "objectcolor feature"?

@johnymrazko:- I will try different size but we don't use Forest pack pro. right now i can not spend more money on FP pro. I just checked your portfolio on Behance and your grass look awesome and amazing. Is that possible for you to make a nice video on grass scattering and grass material and post over here on corona forum. Thank you.

PROH:
If your lawn is flat (planar), then you can use the free Forest Pack Light :)

Image Box Studios:

--- Quote from: rambambulli on 2016-03-29, 10:13:30 ---What tool did you you to scatter this?
I would check the density and scale. Your grass looks too dense and looks like it isn't cut for a very long time.
I attached three images. If you want I can send you the meshes/corona scatter object and you can use them.

Of course add johnymrazko tips to these basic lawns.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much rambambulli for your kind reply. Well i used corona scatter but there are not too many options or maybe, i can't understand corona scatter tool. I can send my ground plane with grass scattering for your review. Can you please send me your these grass scenes so that i can review my mistake?

Thanks in advance.

Torsten:
@rambambulli

I also struggle with getting the grass to look realistic. I really like your renders. The geometry looks very realistic to me. Would you mind sharing the grass models? Or can you explain where to get them?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version