Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Invalid Bitmap File

(1/2) > >>

Tyler88:
Hi!

Is there any chance of ever correcting this bug. It is not possible to use previously created materials.

Corona 9/10, macOS Ventura, Cinema 4d 2023.2.0

Beanzvision:
Hi there, are you able to share this file with us? 

Tyler88:
I wrote about this problem in October 2022.

It happens with every piece of material I've previously created using Corona Bitmap.

Here's a thread with more details. https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=38143.msg205106#msg205106

I thought this problem would be fixed in version 10, but it wasn't. I've been logging in every day, for over 6 months, checking the update and Hotfix, in the hope that they've fixed this bug fix.

metanerd:
I have a similar problem.
If materials containing a bitmap shader are saved in the Asset Browser, the image path gets lost.
Furthermore, the "save project with assets" function no longer works when bitmap shaders are used in materials.
(For example most SIGER materials won't work with the function "save project with assets")

Is this a C4D or Corona bug?
This is extremely anyoing.

BigAl3D:
The issue seems to be with the Corona Bitmap shader. My Pixel Lab shader pack has the same issue if I save with assets or try Team Render. Replacing the Corona Bitmap with C4D Bitmap worked for me. If it still doesn't, then look for Shared Shader nodes and just connect each one directly. Just posted in another thread about this. This issue has been around for way too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version