Author Topic: Save .cxr files  (Read 2626 times)

2018-07-04, 09:29:50

niedzviad

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello! It is possible to automatically save .cxr files? I'll use render queue to render multiple scenes. It is possible to set save .scx directory? Many thanks!
« Last Edit: 2018-07-04, 12:47:40 by niedzviad »

2018-07-04, 10:29:19
Reply #1

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile

2018-07-04, 12:47:51
Reply #2

niedzviad

• Active Users
    • View Profile
CXR :D haha my mistake

2018-07-04, 13:06:48
Reply #3

fla

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@niedzviad: check the AutoSave option in Corona Preferences ... It works fine, you just need to pick the files from this folder manually: C:\Users\Usernamme\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Cinema 4D \corona\autosave

I think it's on the ToDo list for the upcoming versions to have the option in the Save dialog box, if I'm not mistaken?

2018-09-06, 08:47:02
Reply #4

niedzviad

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@niedzviad: check the AutoSave option in Corona Preferences ... It works fine, you just need to pick the files from this folder manually: C:\Users\Usernamme\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Cinema 4D \corona\autosave

I think it's on the ToDo list for the upcoming versions to have the option in the Save dialog box, if I'm not mistaken?

Where is autosave option in Corona render settings? Am I blind :D

2018-09-06, 08:54:15
Reply #5

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website

Edit -> Preferences -> Corona -> Output Autosave

Hope thats helps :)
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2018-09-06, 08:58:27
Reply #6

niedzviad

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Edit -> Preferences -> Corona -> Output Autosave

Hope thats helps :)
Thanks!

So the filename is the path and the # of images kept on render end should be set to 1??