Author Topic: Automatically keeping light from sun when isolating objects  (Read 3363 times)

2020-12-23, 17:41:46

kseniya

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • 2kviz Studio
Hello,

I have a small request, which could be very useful when working on isolated objects in the scene and running IR.

I want to see the light from the CoronaSun when I isolate an object and not manually select the sun to isolate it with the object. This is useful to quickly isolate the object and work on its material and still see the sunlight effect.

I know there is an option to render hidden lights, but I don't want to see all the lights.

If there is already an option for this, please pinpoint it for me:)

2020-12-24, 23:26:02
Reply #1

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

I have a small request, which could be very useful when working on isolated objects in the scene and running IR.

I want to see the light from the CoronaSun when I isolate an object and not manually select the sun to isolate it with the object. This is useful to quickly isolate the object and work on its material and still see the sunlight effect.

I know there is an option to render hidden lights, but I don't want to see all the lights.

If there is already an option for this, please pinpoint it for me:)

render hidden lights

2021-01-04, 09:37:41
Reply #2

kseniya

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • 2kviz Studio
I mentioned in the post that I know about render hidden lights, thank you for the obvious reply without reading through my post.
And that is not a solution I want, only the sun to be active, not all the other lights.

Sun is a part of the environment, so it could be nice to have an option to keep only the sun active in isolation mode.

2021-01-14, 13:48:57
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Makes sense, logged:

(Report ID=CRMAX-186)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2021-01-26, 07:22:08