Author Topic: Transparent proxis  (Read 2022 times)

2017-09-01, 09:10:39

BorderLine

• Active Users
    • View Profile
When I use Dr Server, the proxis become transparent !
Realy a problem with big scene !
22-08-17 ver.
« Last Edit: 2017-09-01, 10:12:38 by BorderLine »

2017-09-01, 11:17:55
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, first of all, can you tell us a bit more about your DR setup? The more details, the better.
1) Are any other parts of your scene also becoming transparent, or render incorrectly? (e.g. lighting and textures getting brighter or darker)
2) Are your proxy files stored on the master machine only, or maybe on a network drive accessible for all of the PCs taking part in DR?
3) Which version of 3ds Max and Backburner are you using on all of the PCs taking part in DR?
We also have this general DR guide, which you may want to check out for basic information: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000501666

I'll be waiting for your feedback, hopefully we will solve this soon!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-09-04, 14:03:03
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hello, is this still happening?

2017-09-05, 17:13:09
Reply #3

BorderLine

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, first of all, can you tell us a bit more about your DR setup? The more details, the better.
1) Are any other parts of your scene also becoming transparent, or render incorrectly? (e.g. lighting and textures getting brighter or darker) No, just Proxis !
2) Are your proxy files stored on the master machine only, or maybe on a network drive accessible for all of the PCs taking part in DR? Just on master machine !
3) Which version of 3ds Max and Backburner are you using on all of the PCs taking part in DR? 3DS MAX 2017 !
We also have this general DR guide, which you may want to check out for basic information: https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000501666

I'll be waiting for your feedback, hopefully we will solve this soon!

Thanks !

2017-09-05, 17:29:54
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Does this mean the issue is solved...?

2017-09-05, 17:40:52
Reply #5

BorderLine

• Active Users
    • View Profile
No, always issue ! I can't wait and i made my project with Octane !

2017-09-06, 16:19:42
Reply #6

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear that. We are still interested in looking into this, so if you will have time, please contact us about this at support@corona-renderer.com.
Additionally, we have just released Corona Renderer 1.6 hotfix 3, which solves some issues with DR, so it may be worth to try it: https://corona-renderer.com/download/