Author Topic: Corona renderer unusual rendering problems  (Read 992 times)

2021-06-04, 13:08:48

nikitasb1947

• Users
    • View Profile
Dear Corona Renderer.com, I'm writing to you to solve the following problem I faced a couple of weeks ago and still havent found the solution. My soft is 3DS MAX 2022 + Corona Renderer 6, my PC - AMD Ryzen 7 3800 + Nvidia 2080. I've recently updated my computer and everything works perfect. The main problem is that I have low quality renderer working in interactive mode, After one minute rendering it shows 2-3% noise at 64 passes which sounds unusual. Meanwhile, In some scenes I've been working on I've faced with some strange noise artifacts. I've checked my soft on viruses with PRUNE SCENES as well and everything is perfect. I tried opening other scenes and projects and the problem still needs to be solved. Here I've attached my corona renderer settings. Looking forward for the solution. Thx for your attention!

2021-06-04, 16:00:10
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Hi,

Try to turn off adaptive light solver in render setup and see if it helps to remove noise artefacts.

As for the low quality interactive rendering, check image upscaling factor in render setup>system tab>system settings. Make sure that it bis set to 1.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2021-06-04, 18:48:34
Reply #2

nikitasb1947

• Users
    • View Profile
Thx you for your answer. What settings should I take into considering right here one again?

2021-06-04, 19:55:04
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Image upscaling factor, you should set it to 1,0 Other than that, everything looks normal.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures