Author Topic: Compositing problem.  (Read 1747 times)

2021-02-20, 09:55:50

Babert

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, if possible I would need to know why when I try to render a model in an insert photo the rendering of the model is transparent as the attached screenshot. I thank in advance anyone who can give me an explanation.

2021-02-20, 21:55:40
Reply #1

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So are you compositing later or is that is straight render from Corona?

2021-02-21, 14:18:09
Reply #2

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Is this done in Corona, and is it possible you are using a non-spherical environment? As it looks at first glance like reflection when the environment is regular 2D (like a back plate, rather than an environment). If not, please let us know the workflow you are following to do the compositing :) Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-02-22, 09:07:00
Reply #3

Babert

• Users
    • View Profile
It is a Corona render. I'm using the Corona Tag Compositing on HDRI Sky, on Sky and on the main plane. Can't understand why it happens. Thank you for responding me.

2021-02-22, 09:25:46
Reply #4

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hello,

can you attach the scene? Would help a lot while investigating this issue.

Thank you,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-02-22, 09:46:44
Reply #5

Babert

• Users
    • View Profile
First of all, thank you for your attention. Here is the scene. If you can help me to solve the problem please let me know. Thank again

2021-02-22, 10:17:23
Reply #6

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hi,

the issue here is that your sky material's projection is set to Frontal. For environment, the general rule of thumb is to use the spherical projection for your environment.
If you change it to Spherical and play around a bit with the UV offset/length values, you should be getting your desired outcome (attached in this reply).
Additionally, I would recommend using the Corona Sky object in Shader/HDRI mode or with a Corona Light Material in Corona renders.

I also noticed a bug in your scene with the compositing tag, I will further look into that.

Thanks,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.