Author Topic: Free models repository  (Read 97680 times)

2014-04-17, 16:33:38
Reply #30

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hey, I was just looking for a medium sized tree! Dzięki!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-04-17, 16:38:58
Reply #31

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
Maru - what size of tree is "MEDIUM" for you (height in meters) ?
Maybe next pack i can made just for You, he he - i will take one of the tree from this pack which is "medium" and i made few (4-5) variations of this tree (other branches geometry and few trunk variations).
Give me info here on forum.

2014-04-17, 18:24:36
Reply #32

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Maru - what size of tree is "MEDIUM" for you (height in meters) ?
Maybe next pack i can made just for You, he he - i will take one of the tree from this pack which is "medium" and i made few (4-5) variations of this tree (other branches geometry and few trunk variations).
Give me info here on forum.
Nah, nothing important. I was just playing with Corona and thought I need a tree in a garden-like scene. I only had viz-people birches on my hdd (which are awesome but pretty huge) and suddenly I see your post. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-05-23, 16:29:25
Reply #33

jonas007

i cant download the models what im i doing wrong

2014-05-24, 10:54:02
Reply #34

jonas007

could someone share with me the bed model, or can tell me where to find these kind of  Hd models   ( the modeling of the sheets of the bed ad the blanket is very good)

2014-05-24, 11:58:19
Reply #35

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Download is working. Have you tried to follow the link, that's provided in original post?
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-05-24, 18:37:35
Reply #36

jonas007

Im sorry im doing something wrong !!!!! i go to the first post from jurad, and i pick the web link (the secret one)  and nothing, im cant download nothing,    could you tell me is jurad selling is models, the modeling is wonderfull wher can i buy them, please help me to download at least the bed model i need the pillows and the sheet on the bed ah ah ah ah tu put on my models ah ah h ah

2014-05-24, 19:01:28
Reply #37

jonas007

i dont understand im using chrome ...and internet explorer in windows 7 ...and nothing i open the link and cant download ......

2014-05-24, 22:36:23
Reply #38

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I've released small pack of 4 trees - Acer platanoides - on my blog (ready to use in private and commercial projects). All trees all made with ATree3D script for 3D Max. Materials are prepared for Vray 2.4 but converter will get it to corona with no problem:)

Most advanced tree in this pack has circa about 1 200 000 polys. Scene is saved for 3D Max 2010. Textures are inside archive:
http://trzyde.blogspot.com/2014/04/freebies-new-3d-models-of-acer-tree-4.html - check FREEBIES section and download number 035 :)

I hope you will find this stuff useful:)
Kind regards
Krzysztof Czerwiński

Thank you, will you be releasing more? Only thing I would change is the trunk of the tree it's too straight, can you bend it  and deform it just a bit...Thank you.

2014-05-26, 12:59:39
Reply #39

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure:) In next trees i will try to add little bit more "chaos" for the trunk. Could You upload here some image or link to image - how you imagine your perfect "TRUNK" for this tree? I will try to simulate similar:)
Greetings
Krzysztof Czerwiński

2014-06-12, 13:17:26
Reply #40

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Next little pack of trees. Easy to convert from Vray to Corona (with conversion script).
This time 4 trees - Acer Platanoides but with more irregular shapes (previous pack was made with reaular shapes for trees). All models are free for commercial use. Models made with ATree3D script and are prepared for 3D Max 2012 and OBJ:
http://trzyde.blogspot.com/2014/06/freebies-new-3d-models-of-acer-tree.html

Greetings
Krzysztof Czerwiński
« Last Edit: 2014-06-28, 09:56:53 by romullus »

2014-06-12, 15:53:30
Reply #41

greysheep5

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • cy architecture
Edit: Alright, much thanks for help :- ) I think here is for now a working version with all the models at the moment, so 3 sets. I promise it will grow much faster next year, and I would like to give atleast one high/two high quality/complex models per month.

The former 2 models from Poliform are Vray only for now, but you can just quickly convert them to Corona with script. The Dedon Set is made with Corona and offers both.

(for those who visite site previously, you need to refresh, or delete cash if that didn't help)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I would like to publish new repository of few free models this week, forfeiting the Behance form, same idea as with the rest, I want to use the full-screen format.
He is basic alpha, you can't click back on my website,neither switch between models, so the only one thing today, click on the download button :- ).

Few things: Is the idea of using Mega.nz problematic and should I host the files directly instead ? This I think is faster, altough it's probably not possible to avoid the additional page with Mega.
Does the file work for you ? Can you open it in 2011 ? Does it give you any plugin problem ? (there should be none, but it can still exist in file)
Each file contains the additional renderer shader in itself, altough only the one representing the namesake suffix (Corona or Vray) is applied, so those who have both installed should have no problem, those who have only Corona, will get missing Vray, which could be clicked away. Maybe I should just delete the other shader..but this makes it faster for those who use both.

Thank for help :- )

Dem secret link: http://jurajtalcik.com/3dmodels/#

cool stuff! :)

cheers,

chris.

2014-06-28, 09:23:50
Reply #42

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank Juraj an Krzysztof!

@Juraj. Great as always!

@Krzysztof. Love your trees made with the Atree3d script!
I tried your trees and converted the vray material with Corona converter. The result wasn't very great. I somehow did something wrong. The leaves look very plastic.

Did you render the examples with vray or with Corona?

2014-07-01, 18:55:42
Reply #43

Molok

• Users
    • View Profile
This is my first post and it's just to say thank you! ;)

2014-07-04, 14:37:58
Reply #44

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
rambambull - trees in attached pictures were rendered with Vray. but give me a few days and i will release here a picture with settigns for Corona materials for these trees (bark and leaves). Sorry for problem:)
Greetings