Author Topic: 3dsmax+Corona a5+daylight+backburner  (Read 2286 times)

2013-12-05, 15:21:34

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I made a simple animation. Camera moving along a circle, circle moving up and down > camera looking at an elevator.
I put the daylight as I saw in a youtube-video (
). 2000frames and the daylight
goes from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 during the frames. I get nice dawn and sunset in beginning/end.
Everything so good so far. I sent the animation to be rendered over my small renderfarm (6 pcs but not to my main comp which I use).
My main comp was not rendering in backburner but as I rendered some test frames before sending, my main comp rendered dawn/sunset.

After 10 frames done in the farm, I took a look at the jpegs. They didnt have "dawn" from daylight. They looked like they had just
basic daylight applyed. Anyone else get the same? The first rendered frame is about blueish and as I render the same first frame
on my main comp, it is "orangeish".

2014-02-18, 15:28:40
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Can it be reproduced? Do you have the image comparison?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-03-05, 17:36:44
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Any progress?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)