Author Topic: NyLeve Falls Remake  (Read 12803 times)

2017-06-30, 09:48:00
Reply #15

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Thanks everyone!

JakubCech: I actually did not use any id masks or render elements. My fusion comp was mostly super simple. I have outputted only 1 render element! Zdepth pass :D

What's in my comp is mostly just some glows, glare, Dubcats magic photographic LUT, some Fog using Zdepth pass, and then also volumetric clouds in fusion were done just using Zdepth pass for depth masking and FBX-imported camera from 3ds Max scene to match the perspective. If I did some breakdown, it would show pretty much the same render, except you would see some color corrections, little bit of glow, atmospheric fog and clouds popping up :)

Melviso:
Yep, I did just quick and dirty job of rigging and posing the guy, so it doesn't look the best. Will try to improve it next time :) I guess what looks off is that his upper leg is quite high up in the air, implying he is still alive and has tensed muscles. If he was truly dead, the pose would be lot more relaxed with pelvis dropped all the way flat on the ground :) As for motion capture, I've toyed with it a little bit, but always smashed my face against some CAT bug :)

Ałtaj:
The base terrain was done in worldmachine. Then I selected slope polygons and extracted them into more dense meshes. Which were then displaced using procedural mixes of bercon noises, which were then decimated with pro-optimizer to keep the polycount reasonable. It was textured using complex procedural shaders, mostly utilizing Corona Triplanar map :)

2017-06-30, 11:13:33
Reply #16

rozpustelnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@Rawalanche  How did You manage the camera to be so nicely moving throughout the scene? Aerial cam, ground cam, all with subtle slow shakes; adds a lot to a realism.

2017-06-30, 12:00:58
Reply #17

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
@Rawalanche  How did You manage the camera to be so nicely moving throughout the scene? Aerial cam, ground cam, all with subtle slow shakes; adds a lot to a realism.

It's really just noise controller on rotation track of the camera. You animate your camera, then you add rotation list controller on your rotation track, and add noise rotation controller under your rotation animation. Then you just tweak the settings around. XYZ rotation of 10,10,5 and frequency of 0.002 is usually a good starting point for me :)

2017-06-30, 17:44:36
Reply #18

klipanos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-07-01, 18:25:43
Reply #19

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Oh my God...What a high level 3d video. Super quality. Camera movement is awesome.

2017-07-01, 18:50:01
Reply #20

Tanakov

• Active Users
  • Corona is faster than diarrhea
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/Gringott
Hats off, you are well aware of what can be improved so there is no point to talk about that, but damn this is something amazing.

I would love to see some making off's or that type of layered work post / comp etc.

Im really impressed.
Using Corona since 2014-01-02
https://www.behance.net/Gringott

2017-08-09, 10:32:00
Reply #21

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@Rawalanche just a little question regarding render settings, PT+PT or PT+UHD ?

2017-08-09, 10:42:34
Reply #22

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
@Rawalanche just a little question regarding render settings, PT+PT or PT+UHD ?

PT+UHD - Animation mode and precision at 2.0 :)

2017-08-09, 10:46:49
Reply #23

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
That was fast :)

Thanks for the feedback ! UHD cache rendered every frames ?

2017-08-09, 11:01:38
Reply #24

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
That was fast :)

Thanks for the feedback ! UHD cache rendered every frames ?

Yup :)

2017-08-09, 11:06:37
Reply #25

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great, thanks rawa. That help me a lot, I'll go that way for my project (see here : https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,17079.0.html).

👍👍👍

edit: Can I ask which render farm did you use ?
« Last Edit: 2017-08-09, 11:31:12 by Fluss »