Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Corona for C4D A6.3 testing

<< < (2/9) > >>

Rhodesy:
Thanks Nikola. That's a late finish for a Friday! Will test as soon as I can but sounds like the fixes are working well. Also appreciate the work done on displacement crashes. If that works it will save a lot of last minute headaches.

AlexejK:
Here on Windows 10. C4D R18

Normal mapping works fine now. Great work! Thank you guys!

mrittman:
Definitely an improvement with 6.3 normals! I rendered some screws out. I have attached some before/after. A zoomed out render still looks a little wavy. Not sure if it's a bug or if thats just the nature of it? Also the VFB still says hotfix 2. Not a huge deal, but just thought I'd let you guys know :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Nikola:
MacOS package with fixed R14 version uploaded, the download link is the same.

Nikola:

--- Quote from: mrittman on 2017-03-25, 17:37:03 ---Definitely an improvement with 6.3 normals! I rendered some screws out. I have attached some before/after. A zoomed out render still looks a little wavy. Not sure if it's a bug or if thats just the nature of it? Also the VFB still says hotfix 2. Not a huge deal, but just thought I'd let you guys know :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

--- End quote ---
Thank you for testing mrittman. Would it be possible to send us your scene so we can make sure that there is no problem with e.g. filtering in zoomed out case? VFB is showing version of Corona core used by CornaC4D plugin but it is quite confusing. We should include the version of plugin in the title too same like in about dialog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version