Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

IR not updating correction when working with fields

(1/2) > >>

dylan.mc:
Hi - this might be a known issue, but I couldn't see any other threads discussing it.

The interactive renderer doesn't update correctly when working with fields in R20.

I've attached a scene with a simple setup (a cube in a cloner object set to array, with a plain effector modified by a linear field in the falloff). When the IPR is launched, it initially renders correctly. If you then change just about any parameter in the effector or the field, the IPR ignores the field and applies the effector to all the clones.

In R19, the IPR seemed to work fine with falloff.

I'm on a Mac Pro running High Sierra 10.13.6, with C4D R20.059 and the Corona Daily Build from 27th May (core 4 (Release Candidate 1)). I was also having the same issue with Corona 3 - Hotfix 2 and I think Hotfix 1 as well.

Cheers!

dylan.mc:
Anybody else experiencing this? Or just me?

houska:
Hi Dylan, I tried it myself and can confirm this is happening for me too (on Windows as well). We'll have a look at the issue and see if we can fix it.

Thanks for the report!

dylan.mc:
Hey houska - any updates on this?

I've just had a go with Corona 4 RC4 and Corona 4 Hotfix 1 and seem to be running into the same issues.

Is it something that we should expect to live with for a while? Just trying to decide whether to start our next project in R19 or R20... would love to start using R20 with Corona.

Cheers!

houska:
Hi Dylan!

The fix for this issue is planned to probably appear in Version 5, but I cannot promise anything more specific, I'm afraid. For now, we don't even know, whether the fix will be easy or whether it will take a lot of time. So as for your question - I wouldn't count on this being fixed in the next few days or weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version