Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Cinema4d material's nodes broken

(1/1)

TeoRossi93:
Hello guys,

I have an issue with cinema4d libraries and corona node based materials.
When I save my material in a library and then I open it in a new project all node links are broken and I have to relink them manually; is there any way to keep nodes linked?

Nejc Kilar:
I think this should have been posted in the C4D section :)

Still, to answer your question, I think nodes aren't close to production ready yet - I mean the whole plugin isn't but nodes are still pretty much in the early development. I think it would be really useful if you'd post this under bugs / features in the C4D section so that the devs can have a better idea of how to develop it further.

As for the material node solution as a whole... I'm obviously excited they tackled this issue but personally I'm even more excited for Maxon to open up the R20 nodes SDK aso that the devs can implement their stuff directly in there.

Beanzvision:
Hi, were these materials originally made with an older version of Corona and then tried to be used on a newer version or were they created with the same version you are running now?

TeoRossi93:

--- Quote from: beanzvision on 2018-12-19, 12:36:42 ---Hi, were these materials originally made with an older version of Corona and then tried to be used on a newer version or were they created with the same version you are running now?

--- End quote ---
I created them today and put them in a library today. Is just not working as expected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version