Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Node materials

(1/2) > >>

Mac_Mac:
Hi guys,
I'm wondering if only I have problems with copying corona's materials with nodes between scenes? Bitmap, layers and sometimes filter nodes disappear in new scenes. So that means creating and using any materials library is impossible. Also layered materials are pasted without layers. I've reported that problem a several weeks ago, and I'd like to ask if you are working on it or maybe it's fixed yet? Thank you.

koubankeo:
Yes, this is a frustrating issue even with me. Also an empty texture manager :(

Mac_Mac:
Well...I've found temporary solve for copying layered materials. I add null object to the scene, assign all corona materials to it then select all objecst I want to copy plus this one null. When I paste all of them to the new scene layered materials work without any tweaks :) Now I can delete null object. Not very elegant but works with minimum of effort :)

Beanzvision:
Hi, thanks for bringing this up. Definitely sounds like a bug which we will need to address. I'm moving this to the bug section. Thanks,

Beanzvision:
So I've just tried to replicate this but without success. Can you supply a screen recording for us? Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version