Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

Bitmap - Show Map on Back

<< < (2/3) > >>

NicolasC:
Hello there,

Still no news on this feature ... or bug :P Is there any chance to get that solved, please ? either adding this option to Corona Bitmap, or making Corona compatible with 3dsmax standard bitmap's option. Dealing with this is really annoying, forcing to use multi sub-object material for very simple stuff :(

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

NicolasC:
No one ?

maru:
Hi Nicolas, sorry for the lack of response. We will definitely look into this ASAP.
Just to make sure I understand how this feature is supposed to work - you can decide whether a bitmap is displayed on the backside or not - right? So you can for example make a bottle label where the logo is showing on one side, but not on the other?
If I still don't get it, could you please share with me a practical example how this can be used?

Right now I think Corona FrontBack map could be used instead.

NicolasC:

--- Quote from: maru on 2019-11-29, 09:56:41 ---you can decide whether a bitmap is displayed on the backside or not - right? So you can for example make a bottle label where the logo is showing on one side, but not on the other?

--- End quote ---
Exactly ! with 3dsmax standard bitmap, this option is only available when tiling is off though.

About using Corona FrontBack map, it should do the trick, yes, but it makes us add an additional node just for that ... instead o simply unchecking an option like Show Map on Back ;)

Regards.

GeorgeK:
Reported. Thanks for the input.

(internal id=429059693)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version