Author Topic: Saving Error (not corona related)  (Read 1240 times)

2016-06-29, 09:46:36

danielhagene

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I had a plane that was just fine, but when i split it in 2 pieces and turned on the turbosmooth on the one half - MAX totally bugged out and did it's thing with autoback etc. (and ofc it failed).

Every time I open the file now I get an error message saying "An error has occured and the application will now close. No scene changes have occured since your last save."
So i can't open the file, and I can't merge it into a new scene - but somehow I am able to merge it in pieces and everything seems fine (worst case scenario I can keep this going).
But everytime I close the project I get the same message when I open it again, even if I've merged/renamed etc etc....

Any advice?

PS: I know this is meant for corona issues (sorry), but this is the only forum I'm familiar with atm.

2016-06-29, 11:02:21
Reply #1

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi. Have tried this a couple of times. This is most probably caused by one or more objects being corrupted. AFIK the only way to solve it, is to merge in piece by piece, to find the object(s) that's causing this. If you merge a corrupted object you'll have the problem back, so make backups all the way and leave the corrupted objects out, when you find them.

Hope it helps