Author Topic: People need to share more knowledge!  (Read 5008 times)

2013-02-20, 07:05:02

AnubisMe

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I just began using this power render engine today and I think it has a lot of potential, but right now I feel so clueless on so many features and what they do.  I have seen a lot of really good work in the gallery, and I think more people need to share render settings, material properties and how they went about solving there problems. I would also really like to know how people are doing there HDRI, every time I try it looks terrible.

2013-02-20, 08:00:47
Reply #1

ecximer

• Active Users
  • Scriptobot
    • View Profile
And what there settings? In total on a default, only a secondary "HD cache". Materials don't need not to be set up for a rendering acceleration.
sorry for my english

2013-02-20, 19:53:06
Reply #2

AnubisMe

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't know, but I have been playing around with the corona and all, but getting nowhere the results that I have seen people posting. At least with exterior works. I have not done any tests for interiors which from the looks of it is heavily favored. I did notice that the post process can be somewhat difficult to work with as I find it hard to get the right setting where the image is not either fully overexposed or fully underexposed.

2013-02-21, 07:46:18
Reply #3

ecximer

• Active Users
  • Scriptobot
    • View Profile
Show your tests.
Corona ColorMapping most comfortable that I've seen, and get correct exposure in Corona simple.
« Last Edit: 2013-02-21, 10:32:33 by ecximer »
sorry for my english

2013-02-21, 10:38:30
Reply #4

Javadevil

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Tone mapping is really simple in corona, adjust the  exposure and brightness in the render globals. Corona also let's you adjust the exposure during and after the render.

2013-02-21, 10:45:26
Reply #5

ecximer

• Active Users
  • Scriptobot
    • View Profile
Yes, I'm about the same.
sorry for my english