Author Topic: International board added  (Read 10631 times)

2013-09-24, 20:12:19

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
[originally in deleted international section]

You can discuss Corona here in any language, just create a thread for your language. You cannot count on me reading it, though, so bugreports/feature requests here will be useless.
« Last Edit: 2013-09-26, 21:16:23 by Keymaster »
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-09-24, 20:19:26
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
So we are welcome to start a local Corona thread here and drop a link to it on a local 3d-related forum?

...so that it spreads just like a virus...
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-09-24, 20:20:37
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
yes ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-09-24, 20:54:37
Reply #3

kumodot

• Active Users
  • Corona ADDICTED and Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Kumodot
nice ! :)
Your Portuguese is worse than my english.
--------------------------------------------
3DGeneralist/Vfx Supervisor

2013-09-24, 21:10:44
Reply #4

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com
Mmm... I think it isn't a good idea...  it is better to talk the same language, here, in the official forum

2013-09-24, 21:13:28
Reply #5

Polymax

• Active Users
  • CG Generalist
    • View Profile
    • maxkagirov.com
Mmm... I think it isn't a good idea...  it is better to talk the same language, here, in the official forum
I Agree!
Corona - the best rendering solution!

2013-09-24, 21:19:49
Reply #6

xt13r

• Active Users
  • Viva la Corona!
    • View Profile
    • my portfolio
I agree with suggestion to speak in english.
But, may be, it could be very useful to put all links to some local resources about corona in one place, in one thread here.:)

2013-09-24, 22:31:50
Reply #7

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Madness, this is way to hell ! :- D Why the damn world can't just learn English no matter how unfair it seems to some ( I speak 4 languages just fine, no, no slovak/czech as 2).
How do people even learn 3D without strong english base ? All the resources are in english. Except for frenchies, who always have to be unique/special cakes.
You have to speak solid English anyway if you want to make serious bussiness out of 3D, and English takes much less time/effort than 3D skillzz! /useless rant over. But it just baffled me for some time.

On other hand, it's good idea when stuff no one can understand gets filtered to one place :- ) In the end, everyone has right to be happy !
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-09-25, 08:59:03
Reply #8

ecximer

• Active Users
  • Scriptobot
    • View Profile
Why do all "damn world" is not to learn Russian language as the language of the largest country in this "damn world"? :)

On the subject:

I do not think that's necessary on the official forum, as there are local forums. Who does not have enough information on the local can use the Google translator. IMHO.
sorry for my english

2013-09-25, 22:46:37
Reply #9

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Why do all "damn world" is not to learn Russian language as the language of the largest country in this "damn world"? :)

Probably because it's much harder.

But on the other hand, why don't we all learn Norwegian?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-09-25, 23:20:24
Reply #10

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Unless global powers change, for some time, English will stay the language of bussiness and all international affairs, no matter how others might feel offended that their own "precious" language is ignored. It's futile to argue against. In 50 years, maybe it will become Spanish, or Portuguese, or Chinese ? But not now. And it surely will never be Russian.

Anyone not well-versed in English is absolutely sabotaging himself on global market, and annoying to hell those he tries to communicate in it. Like our friend on this very forum, who might as well just talk to himself instead with the very same result it has now.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-09-26, 09:24:53
Reply #11

ecximer

• Active Users
  • Scriptobot
    • View Profile
you're too big opinion of himself.
sorry for my english

2013-09-26, 09:57:20
Reply #12

Nupsi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
+1

2013-09-26, 10:41:07
Reply #13

Polymax

• Active Users
  • CG Generalist
    • View Profile
    • maxkagirov.com
Unless global powers change, for some time, English will stay the language of bussiness and all international affairs, no matter how others might feel offended that their own "precious" language is ignored. It's futile to argue against. In 50 years, maybe it will become Spanish, or Portuguese, or Chinese ? But not now. And it surely will never be Russian.

It's just your personal subjective opinion!
« Last Edit: 2013-09-26, 11:15:30 by Polymax »
Corona - the best rendering solution!

2013-09-26, 13:33:58
Reply #14

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
ok, this idea got all-negative feedback, so I'll remove the board.

2013-09-26, 14:12:03
Reply #15

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
you're too big opinion of himself.

No I am not, and you're too sensitive about your own language. Stating English language as dominating in international affairs is matter of fact and not some forced opinion of mine.
Whether you took this somehow as insult or negative reaction, that is your own way of enviosioning it. That is not my intention ! And yes, asking someone in very botched English is considered quite rude to the host considering the effort it takes them to understand it.

Thank you for calling me "too full of himself" that might be somehow true but it's no how connected to stating opinions or facts. Maybe you could have offered counter-opinion instead of getting offended and attacking ?

Btw I am not against the board :- )
« Last Edit: 2013-09-26, 14:22:31 by Juraj_Talcik »

2013-09-26, 14:29:21
Reply #16

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
aaaaand stop.