Author Topic: Corona menu not showing  (Read 4224 times)

2018-11-17, 04:59:11

William Yan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, when I installed corona for archicad, the menu is not there. I use Archicad 22 chinese version.
should I copy the four .dll files(C:\Program Files\Corona\Corona for ARCHICAD) into archicad install location?

2018-11-17, 09:48:15
Reply #1

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
I need help i can't install it on my pc i have windows 10 and archicad 22 us  I installed it normally but it won't show up in archicad
EHABHD Corona Renderer user ARCHICAD,CINEMA4D

2018-11-18, 15:18:34
Reply #2

chvlad

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't have it too
Archicad 21

2018-11-19, 13:09:30
Reply #3

Jan Špaček

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

1. Did the installer complete successfully?
2. Does Corona show up in the Add-On manager in ARCHICAD?

It may happen that your ARCHICAD installation is not detected, in which case the installer displays an error message and copies the add-on files to "C:/Program Files/GRAPHISOFT/ARCHICAD 22/Corona Add-Ons" (depending on your ARCHICAD version). If this happened, you can manually install the add-on by copying the .dll files into the ARCHICAD directory, and the .gmx, .apx and .gdx files into the Add-Ons directory.

2018-11-19, 14:00:23
Reply #4

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
thank u  it works naw
EHABHD Corona Renderer user ARCHICAD,CINEMA4D

2018-11-22, 07:59:15
Reply #5

William Yan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thank  you . and I use corona install custom to manual select the ac install location. And it works.

2018-11-22, 14:08:19
Reply #6

jessicaluchesi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
My archicad was the Archicad Solo, so the folder was different from the common normal folder of the non-solo (full) version. So I had to copy the files into the correct folder, and it worked.

2018-12-03, 10:09:46
Reply #7

Jan Špaček

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
My archicad was the Archicad Solo, so the folder was different from the common normal folder of the non-solo (full) version. So I had to copy the files into the correct folder, and it worked.

May I ask what was the installation directory of the Solo version on your computer? Did you use the default location, or did you modify it? If the directory of the Solo version is predictable, we can support it in the installer by default.