Author Topic: License for Charity Organizations  (Read 1996 times)

2015-03-03, 10:22:24

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Hi,

I just want to make sure if the license is free for charity organizations, because the person that takes care of licensing complained that you were giving a hard time to give a license.

I just need to know if I understood right when Ondra mentioned that Corona is free for Charity Organizations.

Thanks

2015-03-03, 17:25:34
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi,
yes, we will provide licenses to charities for free (we already provided 2). What was the email/organization in question, so I can take a look at the conversation (you can write it to me in private)? I dont recall any charity contacting us except for the one that already got licenses.

We have to be thorough in verification, because we get some emails where for example somebody requests a student license when it is obvious he is requesting it for somebody else.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-03-04, 09:15:15
Reply #2

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Hi,
yes, we will provide licenses to charities for free (we already provided 2). What was the email/organization in question, so I can take a look at the conversation (you can write it to me in private)? I dont recall any charity contacting us except for the one that already got licenses.

We have to be thorough in verification, because we get some emails where for example somebody requests a student license when it is obvious he is requesting it for somebody else.

Thanks Ondra. I already have the license (for now just one is activated). Yes, I see what you are mentioning. Rest assure, these two are really for non-profit work. Thanks for your kindness Ondra.