Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Licensing Issue Lives On (Mac - Ventura 13.1)

(1/3) > >>

Oxocan London:
Hi Chaos team,

After I got prompted by the Chaos Browser to update to the latest version/updates, the browser is no longer working on my mac. The only way to fix this issue is to completely uninstall Chaos and Corona. If you only uninstall Chaos, upon relaunching C4D you will realise that the broser is working but you will not be able to render as the license will have an issue too as a result of updating.

As such, I uninstalled the entire Chaos/Corona from my machine, but the licensing issue still stands and no matter what we do, this does not work. We tried all avenues.

Screenshoots attached. Chaos team, I logged this issue with your help desk already!

I look forward to hearing from your team.

Thanks!
Ian
______
Oxocan.com

maru:
In your support ticket #72593 Ognyan from the Tech Support team replied to your message on 10.01. If you continue having some issues, please write in that support ticket, it's much better idea than using the forum instead.
Please understand that the support portal is our official support channel. You may not get the expected help on the forum, or it may be slower, less accurate, etc.

Oxocan London:
Hi Maru,

That case number did not fix the issue! Stephan had to physically log into my machine remotely to fix the issue from TERMINAL as the standard approach does not work with the new Ventura OS on MAC! I opened a new job today #78109 and is currently open!

Thank you!
Ian

Oxocan London:
As per the attached image, although I reinstalled Corona license, it still cannot detect the active license!

Oxocan London:
The latest version of the License update for Cosmos makes my Cinema 4D crash. Images attached!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version