Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Cosmos Keeps Refreshing - On MAC

(1/4) > >>

Oxocan London:
Hi Cosmos Team,

It seems that the Cosmos interface has a new issue. I am once again on my Mac. The issue appears to be that every 10-15 seconds the Chaos Cosmos Interface automatically keeps refreshing itself as if it is trying to reconnect to its server. For example, say I've clicked on the "Materials" category or on an asset category, the window should remain static and still. Well in my case it automatically refreshes itself and goes back to the top of the home page. I uninstalled the browser and reinstalled it, but the issue persists.

FYI I am using Corona 10 which is probably why it has this issue. Does anyone else experience this?

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
Ian
_
Oxocan

Beanzvision:
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your message. Can you please submit a support ticket for this and include a video of this happening? I can then forward this to the appropriate team as they do not frequent the forum. A link for that can be found in my signature below. Thanks in advance!

Oxocan London:
Good morning.

As requested please see attached video. FYI I uninstalled corona 10 and installed the latest version of corona 9 from the home page to see if this can be fixed. However, the issue is still there. No matter where I scroll to, within 30 seconds or so, the browser refreshes itself and goes back to the top.

Video attached.

Thank you!

Beanzvision:
Thanks, I have created a ticket on your behalf, you should be hearing from us shortly.

Oxocan London:
thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version