Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Corona bitmap problem loading from Asset Browser in Corona 9

<< < (2/3) > >>

brunecky:
Thank you! I found this solution too, but it would be hundred hours of work doing it for every material in assets...
or
- Is there a solution (converter) to convert all corona bitmaps to standard c4d bitmaps at once?

btw. proxy objects (.vrmesh) doesn't work neither ("Error: Not a Corona proxy file.") - you can't put them to c4d assets (for example objects from chaos cosmos - they have absolut path which is not really handy, or you have to put them always to the root folder - not very handy neither, linking thorugh paths to local library doesn't work - file is too heavy )
- proxies saved as .cgeo works fine!
- if you creat asset in corona 9 with corona bitmap shader it doesn't work in corona 8...and the other way around...
So it makes corona 9 unfortunately quite useless. And it has such a cool features. f.e. THE PATTERN is a REVOLUTION! AMAZING!!
Is there a light at the end of tunnel? :)
Thank you for you hard work!

Mitsurugi:
Hi guys,

any news about this issue? It is quite problematic for us, I thought it was a Cinmea issue, but appears to be a problem on the Corona side? Would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

M

ChrysMacZ:
Hi at all, same problem with me, it's terrible to loose a lot of time to convert all material for Asset Browser, please fix, update this ;-)

Thank's to all !

Mitsurugi:
Hi guys, any news regarding this issue?

Beanzvision:
Sorry for the delay. I can also confirm the issue. It has been logged and is being investigated. No other news at this point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version